Back in April, I finally decided to buy into a membership at the Club Kwench co-working & culture space in Rock Bay.
What an awesome space to work in! See here, I got plenty of natural light at my hot-desk location in the open area by the kitchen. Check some of the attributes:
- Power plugs available at each desktop
- High-speed WIFI throughout the facility
- Coffee comes with the price of membership (brewing Caffe Fantastico!)
- Booths in the kitchen, for small meetings
- Phone booths, for single-person use
- Quiet rooms
- Music on the SONOS network in the kitchen
- Grocery & coffee bar downstairs
- other humans you can talk to!
Yah, good energy throughout the space, and so glad I bought in. I picked up the 10-visit punch-card, available for $300 CAD on their web-site.
By the way, they have their own Slack workspace, and the broadcast announcements that go out to all club members are often addressed to the Kwencheronis, if you were wondering!